Start the morning off right by fueling your body with Maria's homemade oatmeal breakfast!
All of these ingredients can be purchased at Peter Rubi! Take the recipe with you and shop in store today!
2 1/2 cups of water or plant-based milk
2 cups of gluten-free oats
2 bananas (fresh or frozen)
4 tablespoons of chia seeds
1 tablespoon of cinnamon
3/4 tablespoon of nutmeg
3 tablespoon of organic nut butter (Maria prefers cashew butter)
2 tablespoons of organic honey
Grandy Oats granola
1. Put oats into a bowl and set aside.
2. In a blender, blend water or plant-based milk, chia seeds, bananas, cinnamon, nutmeg, organic nut butter, and organic honey together.
3. Pour the blended mixture over the oats and stir until the oats absorb the mixture.
4. Refrigerate overnight for a chilled oatmeal or enjoy right away.
5. For the finishing touch, top it off with fresh berries or any type of fruit you like and healthy granola.
Easy. Delicious. Nutritious.